CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to Ms. Long’s Class

Wednesday, July 25, 2012


I’m linking up with Rachelle a "Life is Sweet in Kindergarten"   and   Kelly at "Teacher Idea Factory"
For a teacher must have linky.





11. The first thing I have to have is my morning coffee. I just can’t start the day without it. It’s probably a good thing Starbucks is not nearby or I would be making a morning stop there each morning.




2. The second thing I cannot do without is my new laminator. I have been able to get so much done this summer instead of having to wait until teachers go back to school and wait in line for my things to be laminated.


3. The third thing I cannot do without is my teaching chart. Love it! I bought it 2 years ago as a reward to myself for passing National Board. It has been well worth the cost.

4. The fourth thing I cannot do without is my student mailboxes.

5. Love my Promethean Board. I don’t know how I taught without it.

6. The sixth thing is my baskets and tubs from Really Good Stuff. These are great to keep things organized.


7. The last thing on my list is Teacher’s Pay Teachers. This site is awesome and I don’t know what I’d do without all of the great and wonderful ideas from these amazing teachers.


2uRose

3 comments:

Lisa R.

Great resources! I just bought a laminator & absolutely love it!! You can't beat TPT either. It has been a lifesaver many times. :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Unknown

Smartboards, laminators, and caffiene...definite musts for any classroom! I am a new follower. I'd like to pass along an award to you. Hop on over to my blog to claim it!

Mrs. B's Nook

jennifer

I am shopping for a laminator to use at home to get materials prepared, any suggestions on the ones you guys have bought that you like would be great thanks!
jennbond1@gmail.com

Post a Comment