11. The first thing I have to have is my morning coffee. I just can’t start the day without it. It’s probably a good thing Starbucks is not nearby or I would be making a morning stop there each morning.
2. The second thing I cannot do without is my new laminator. I have been able to get so much done this summer instead of having to wait until teachers go back to school and wait in line for my things to be laminated.
3. The third thing I cannot do without is my teaching chart. Love it! I bought it 2 years ago as a reward to myself for passing National Board. It has been well worth the cost.
4. The fourth thing I cannot do without is my student mailboxes.
6. The sixth thing is my baskets and tubs from Really Good Stuff. These are great to keep things organized.
7. The last thing on my list is Teacher’s Pay Teachers. This site is awesome and I don’t know what I’d do without all of the great and wonderful ideas from these amazing teachers.