CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to Ms. Long’s Class

Monday, July 23, 2012


/




Good morning,
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I have a few things I want to share for another Made it Monday hosted by Tara at 4th Grade Frolics. I made a toolbox that was inspired by  Creat-Teach-Share


 Made it #1.
Here is what my toolbox looks like



Last week I shared my jungle name tags. I have had several questions about them so today I am giving the as a freebie.


                               
Here is another project I have been working on. This was inspired by "Life Is Sweet in Kindergarten"



Since I am using a jungle theme, I wanted mine to match my classroom so I created this.
Made it #2


 
Click on the picture to pick up your copy.

Hope you have a great day.
P Rose

4 comments:

Charlie

I just found your blog, and wanted to send you a huge THANK YOU for all the awesome jungle freebies you have posted! Our school is switching to a jungle theme this year, and your materials are going to come in so handy :) Thanks again!
Charlene
kachinan@hotmail.com

Mrs. D

Love the jungle freebies! I'm a new follower! :)

Lisa R.

Your toolbox came out great!! Love it! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Jessica

Thanks so much for the Jungle days of the week. It was on my to do list but you saved me time :)

Jessica

Post a Comment