CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to Ms. Long’s Class

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I can't believe summer break is almost over. I have had a very busy last few weeks. I spent 2 weeks doing training classes for preschool teachers, then took a vacation break to visit my niece and sister in Colorado Springs, Co. Thankfully by the time we arrived the fires in the area were 80% contained, however my sister and niece worked in the areas that had been evacuated. Luckily they had already been approved for vacation time so they could be off while we were there. They live on the east side of town so their homes were not threaten. I had a great time and was able to visit some of the area attractions and of course travel to the summit of Pike's Peak. 

Now for some school stuff. I am going to have a jungle safari theme again this year. Last year I purchased several new jungle theme items and made new curtains for my room. I have several things I made last year and am working on a few new ones. I am making these items available again this year. Here are a few freebies for you. For some reason google docs does not show the months correctly but it should download ok. If it doesn't just let me know. 

I will post pictures later of some items I picked up while I was to gone. I picked up books from Kohls and Barnes and Noble and some school things from the Dollar Tree.


Rose





 

 

3 comments:

ronnie

Hi, I love the jungle theme. I'm having trouble viewing and opening the desk tags, though. I'm not familiar with the ".xps" extension. Would you be willing to email them to me in "pdf"? vhair61215@gmail.com

kinderdi

You have a great blog! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. Stop by my blog to get it!

Mrs. Egley

Just found your blog and I am your newest follower! Your jungle theme is very cute!
Mrs.Egley’sKindergarten

Post a Comment