CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to Ms. Long’s Class

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

  
I am so EXCITED!   Cindy Foreman from "Krazy Kindergarten Teacher"    has picked me as one of the bloggers to recognized for the





Thank you Cindy for this honor.
Now here are the rules.

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.

 I give this award to: 





<




Froggy Friends Fun
Life Is Sweet...
P Rose 

1 comments:

smoran892

Congrats on your award! Your background is so cute.. I am loving this little chickadee on my left!! Just found your blog :)

Susan
T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

Post a Comment