CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to Ms. Long’s Class

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back to School Pictures


Open House was a great success!  I have 19 little sweeties that I am going to get to share the next 9 months with. I have 10 girls and 9 boys. This is going to be a big change. The last few years we’ve only been having about 16 students. Kindergarten starts this Tuesday and I can’t wait to get started.

As promised, I took picture of my classroom to share. I know this is a long post.



This picture is the wall outside in the hallway. I have clothespins on the wall and hot air balloons hot glue over the clothespin. I will hang up student work on the clothespins.

Here is a picture coming from the door.



This shows the left of the room, my word wall, writing center and the open door is the bathroom.


I love my Welcome bunting and 1st Day of School picture frame. These are my last week’s Monday Made It (sorry I didn’t have time to post it)




A closer look and my jungle word wall. I had these as a freebie in an earlier post.



 Small group meeting area


Looking from the back of the room, my Promethean Board and gathering area.


Calendar Wall




Library Center: I love my new baskets (still working on getting them labeled)


Center Chart: I love this chart. I put Literacy Centers on the front and then flip it over for Math Station on the back. I don’t have stations labeled yet, I will put up center icon as I introduce them.


My behavior clip chart


This is my small group area. I made the toolbox from Pinterest and the tubs. I have one drawer for each group and 2 extra for addition supplies. 



Word Work Center


Math Station Tubs and Book shelf


This is the front of the room by the door. I love the Good Listening Posters (sorry I can’t remember who I got these fromlet me know if they are yours) and the Common Core Poster from Deanna Jump.


I hope everyone has a great beginning of the year and I’ll post more about what is happening in my class as soon as I can.

Blessings
Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment