CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to Ms. Long’s Class

Monday, August 20, 2012

Must Have Monday

Sorry, I know I'm breaking the rule for posting twice in one day but I wanted to link up with Blog Hoppin Teacher's Week.



 
 
Morning Coffee

One of the things I "must have" is my morning cup of coffee.





Personal Laminator


I bought this little thing this summer. I don't know what I have ever done without it.
I was able to get so much done this summer and didn't have to wait in line to get everything laminated.

Basket for Organizing 

 
I just love these baskets for my books. I have been wanting them the last 2 years and finally decided to buy them. My library center looks great.












1 comments:

Kate Lynch

Thanks again for this post

Post a Comment