CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to Ms. Long’s Class

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First Few Weeks of School

Wow, I can't believe it! We have been in school for 4 weeks and I have been so busy I have not posted in awhile. I have 15 sweet kindergartners this year. Our numbers are really down this year. Most classes have 16 students (we have 14 K- classes) I had one student not show, so I only have 15 for now. We have learned so much in a short time. We are already moving smoothly through both Literacy and Math stations. I will be starting small groups next week. Here are a few pictures of our first few weeks.

Monster Mess (School is Fun -Jump and Lee)


Happy Birthday Matching from "School is Fun" Jump and Lee





Rainbow Math from Sari Sloane

Airplane counting box from Lakeshore Learning



 More or Less (Sloane)

 Dice- count and color (Sloane)

 Chicka Chicks Math (Kim Jordano)


 Science Magnifying Game (Kelly's Kindergarten)

Flippin over Shapes (School is Fun - Jump and Lee)

I'll have more pictures later this week. 


Rose



1 comments:

Kari

I would love to have 15 kindergarteners!!! Last year I taught half day and had 26 in each class...yep 52 students in all! This year I started teaching all day kindergarten and have 23. We are far from being independent enough for me to pull small groups, but I have high hopes that we will get there soon with more practice.
Love all the pictures, thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment