CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to Ms. Long’s Class

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kindergarten Student Information Freebie

I can't believe it! Open House is Wednesday, School starts on the 15th, Kindergarten starts on the 16th. Where did summer Go?  So, I've been working on all those forms that need to be filled out at open house. I made a new student info form so I'm going to share it with you. Hope someone can use it.





I have two full days of PD before open house and 1 day on Thursday. I'll have Friday to finish all those last minute things. I've really got to put my lesson plans on paper. Re-designed my lesson plan sheet today. If you have not seen Kindergarten Works awesome binder, you need to head over and check it out.











Rose

1 comments:

Teaching 123's & ABC's

Just wanted to let you know that I passed on an Award to you.. it is called the Versatile Blogger Award. Please see my site for information! Thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration to me!

Jeannie

Post a Comment